Employment & Training Opportunities
Join the York Professional Team in York Region and Simcoe County, and enjoy the professionalism, training, support and competitive wages that we offer.
Become part of the York Professional team. We look for teachers who have training and experience in early childhood education, and who demonstrate a passion for providing the very best in care and education for the children and youth in our programs.
Inquire what positions are available, and the benefits you may expect if you qualify to become part of our Agency.
- ECE Teachers
- Assistant Teachers
- School Age Club Leaders
- Supply Teachers for Child Care Centres
- Enjoy a career at home as a home child care provider
- Summer Camp Counsellors
Submit a resume and letter of intent today – email@example.com
Tel. 905-841-1314 or 416-969-813
We offer a variety of training opportunities workshops, and resources to support teachers, families, care providers and the community.
Standard First Aid & CPR is offered regularly at various sites.
Parent Workshops are offered from time to time in various locations. Call the office for the dates of upcoming workshops.
For more information call 905-841-1314
Enjoy a Career at Home
Discover the advantages of operating your own licensed child care business in your home in partnership with us.
Positions are available in York Region and Simcoe County.
Contact us for more info:
905-841-1314 ext. 322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Twelve Benefits of becoming a York Professional Care and Education Provider:
- We advertise and recommend to you families that meet your criteria.
- We collect parent fees, eliminating your worry of late and NSF payments.
- When you bill us monthly your invoice is paid by automatic deposit.
- You are assured of your money on time…no need to pick up or wait for the mail.
- Set up your own business and become self employed –while enjoying the benefits of professional support!
- You have access to double and triple strollers and other large equipment are available through our Agency.
- Families pay for 10 statutory holidays and the first five days a child is sick.
- You can request backup when you need time off.
- You are added as additional insureds under the agency’s liability policy for $5,000,000.
- We offer free training, ongoing workshops, toy and book lending, regular newsletters, monthly programs and updates.
- Our Consultants are friendly and knowledgeable. They visit regularly to answer questions, and provide you with resources to ensure that all your children enjoy safe, fun-filled days. Also, you have an adult to talk with who is understanding and supportive.
- Meet other Providers at our Agency functions in your community, so you do not feel lonely or isolated.
And, there are many more benefits to discover when you become a York Professional Care & Education provider!
We are looking for responsible persons with a professional attitude who:
- enjoy children
- can provide a safe, happy environment
- are willing to attend child care courses to update skills
- want to work with a team of caring professionals
- are prepared to work with, and proud to be part of, a highly respected and reputable Agency