The Before and After Schools Kids' Clubs
Your kindergarten children experience a seamless day between child care and school. Our Educators work hard to extend learning that happens during the day into the program at the Kids’ Club. Our Club like atmosphere allows children’s interests and ideas to come alive and the educators will encourage your child to build skills in viewing them as competent and capable.
Our Kindergarten room teacher/child ratio:
1:13 teacher/child ratio.
School-Age Children (grade 1 to 6)
Children establish leadership skills and social competence as they explore their ideas in their peer groups. Children are encouraged to share ideas so the group can explore them together in various ways throughout the program. Busy and quiet times are offered as well as a homework club. The children will be encouraged to participate in physical movement through group games and outdoor experiences.
Our School-Age room teacher/child ratio:
1:15 teacher/child ratio.
- Cundles Heights Public School, Mapleview Heights Elementary School, Steele Street Public School, Hewitt’s Creek Public School, Trillium Woods Elementary School, Baxter Central Public School, Andrew Hunter Elementary School and New Lowell Central Public School (Search Locations)
- Mount Albert Public School and Robert Munsch Public School (Search Locations)
- Holland Landing Public School and Park Avenue Public School (Search Locations)
- Lester B. Pearson Public School, Northern Lights Public School, Aurora Grove Public School, Regency Acres Public School and St. Joseph Catholic School (Search Locations)
- Sixteenth Avenue Public School and St. Joseph Separate School (Search Locations)
- German Mills Public School and Henderson Avenue Public School (Search Locations)
Find a location near you
Let us help you find a solution!